Cathedral College Wangaratta is committed to providing a physically, emotionally and spiritually safe and supportive environment for our students, the staff and the families who make up the school community. The College takes its responsibility to provide a safe, secure and supportive environment for all members of its community very seriously. Policies are available to read and download at your convenience; please do not hesitate to contact the school should you wish to view a specific policy that is not listed here. To view the Anglican Schools Commission full list of policies please visit their website here.
If at any time you would like to discuss these, or any other school policies, do not hesitate to contact the College.
- CCW Anaphylaxis Management Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Child Safe Policy Victoria
- CCW Code of Conduct
- Mandatory Reporting Policy Victoria
- Reporting of Abuse and Neglect - Policy and Procedures
- CCW Child Safe Risk Management Plan
- Dispute and Complaint Resolution Policy and Procedures
- ASC Enrolment and Attendance Policy and Procedures
- Social Media Policy
- Student Code of Conduct